Monday, July 8, 2013

Colorful fresh salad:


We usually run away from salads/nutritious things as our taste buds don’t like them. Lets make these salads more colorful and yummilicious so that kids can also enjoy the fruits and veggies.


The basic fruits in my salad are pears, apples, mangoes, pomegranate seeds, bananas and jaanun (black plum). Along with fruits I incorporated a small piece of broccoli and green capsicum to it. The finely chopped fruits and veggies are then chilled in fridge and then I added salt and black pepper to it. I also added honey (1/2 tsp), grated ginger and lemon juice (1/2 tsp )( as per taste) just before serving. To give it a crispy and crunchy taste, I added a few puff cheese balls over it.



Give your children a bowl full of this salad, I’m sure they are gonna ask for more.

I enjoyed eating it thoroughly...love the colors of this....: ) agoodstuff.

No comments :

Post a Comment